Sunday, May 24, 2009

Don't need to worry, I celebrate!

OH NO!!!!!!!! ER09 (Easter Rally 2009) is OVER!!!!! I had an amazing time! It was a wonderful oppurtunity to be closer to God. Kudos to the Empowered Ministry for pulling it off. The effort they put in is just incredible. This was the first time I helped out for an Easter Rally. That means that I got to see just a glimpse of the preparations they made, and I'm telling you, it was no walk in the park.

The theme for this ER is Joy. I bet you didn't know that there was a difference between joy and happiness. But you would know if you went to the conference. So =P Just kidding. Joy is a feeling which comes from the heart and its source is God. Happiness is just an emotion you go through when there is a change in your surroundings or an event that happened to you.

I am sure that this ER has really touched many young people out there. I am very grateful for this chance to attend the ER.

I know this ER might sound like some boring, spiritual stuff, but it's not! It was jam-packed with fun and I'm kinda disappointed that it's over. I will definitely post some pictures as soon as I get them from Cindy. The concert was soooo fun! I helped to put on make-up for the performers (and baby-sit the kids) which was quite educational, actually. I learnt that guys hate make-up and children can scream really loud. But apart from that, the children were just so adorable and they even thanked me and remembered my name! (I think this little boy has a crush on me)

What's next? ER10! Hooray! One year away though..looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You blogged about ER!!! Whooo!!! And which little boy has a crush on you...? Haha.. I really like your blog, teresa... UPDATE MORE! Oh, and remember to always JOYFUL! Hope to go to the next one...

    ReplyDelete