Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My life < Moderate

Wow! How long has it been?! I've been too preoccupied doing nothing to blog, or even go online. At the moment, my life feels like a stagnant pool where mosquitoes breed. But at the same time, it feels like a whirlpool...gotta find the shut down button. *Refresh*
I have 5 more days to study for my exams and a few hours to complete ( or shall I say start) my Moral assignment. But hey, what's the rush? No biggy...right?? =.=

*Shifting gears out of lazy mode*

*Engaging hardworking sequence*

*Oops, fell back into lazy mode*

Sigh....

1 comment:

  1. haha... ;P you've summed up what most of us here are feeling, i think. me? i sort of feel the same way too, but now i am so rajinly typin -

    *shifted back into lazy mode; thoughts disengaged*

    ReplyDelete